Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Pictures!

A few days ago I went outside to take some picture with my dad's special camera lens and his camera called DX300 Nikon. The lens is called a macro lens. and it makes small things appear bigger. Here are some of the pictures my mom and I took.


The first picture is a Red Admiral butterfly that my mom took. The butterfly is bigger in the picture than it really is. The second pictures is a dragonfly. If you look closely you could see little hairs on its body. I took that picture. It's pretty good isn't it. The third one is a picture of something which I have no information on other than it was in my backyard. I think I took but I don't know. Then the last one is a toad. I think it is very interesting. Isn't this camera lens awesome!

Just in case you think I didn't do these, I DID. Thank you for taking the time to look.

1 comment:

Thanks for reading my posts! Be nice, no spam, and make sure it's on topic (don't write King Tut on a post about monkeys).