Saturday, May 1, 2010

What to write, what to write...

I'm outta things to say now. I guess nothing has happened today, of mention at least. I did the usual read, read, read, played a game on the Ps3, ate, and wrote (well writing). Soon we have to go to a store that I really don't want to go to. As you can see this blog post is really boring and I will stop now.


Oh and I think since someone gave me an award I have to post 7 ( 7  right ?) things blogger's don't know about me.
  1. I have a talent for electronic games.
  2. I like Indian food and mangoes.
  3. I love school all school not just homeschool.
  4. I'm love French and I'm good at it.
  5. I'm 10 years old.
  6. I like X-men and I was Rouge for Halloween last year. Embarrassing isn't it.
  7. And lastly, thank goodness, I'm great at building with legos.
Finally it's over. This is Annaxandria and she's happy to be finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my posts! Be nice, no spam, and make sure it's on topic (don't write King Tut on a post about monkeys).