Thursday, April 22, 2010

Dear Allergies: I Hate You

Allergies are getting more and more common now a days. I'm one of those unfortunate people who have them. I would like to get some words out about allergies.

Allergies can prevent you from doing many things, like little things you take for granted as in playing outside or going on a trip to the zoo. Some allergies can stop you from eating things like nuts and dairy. I have outdoor allergies, which means I can't go out to play. Can you belive it, not playing outside when ever its sunny, warm, or even cold.


 You may think I'm just saying the negative, but there isn't really a positive side to allergies. I would like to tell all the other people with allergies to know that I know what it feels like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my posts! Be nice, no spam, and make sure it's on topic (don't write King Tut on a post about monkeys).