Thursday, October 28, 2010

Percy Jackson and the Olympians

Percy Jackson and the Olympians  

Percy Jackson and the Olympians is a series about a young demigod who is the son of Poseidon. A demigod is the child of a god and mortal.
Percy and his fellow demigods go to a camp called Camp Half-Blood. While Percy is training at camp, something powerful is stirring. When it comes to power, havoc will rise. Can Percy and his friends stop it before it rises?

The way the author wrote the series is very engaging and packed with Greek Mythology. I'd recommend this book to ages 9 and up. I think you need to be at least 9 or 1o to fully understand the book.
If I were a demigod my mother would be Athena, the goddess of wisdom, warfare, and crafts. My mother would be Athena because I enjoy learning and crafts. I am also pretty smart.
Overall the series was well written and entertaining, which is the best combination. I would recommend this series to others.
 Rating: 4 ½ / 5 *
Percy Jackson Book 1




That's it for now!
Annaxandria


*Ratings:
  * 1- I really HATED it
                                                  * 2- I didn't like it
                                                  *  3- I liked it
                                                  * 4- I really liked it
                                                  *  5- I LOVED it






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my posts! Be nice, no spam, and make sure it's on topic (don't write King Tut on a post about monkeys).